20 February, 2014

FunnyIrishTshirts.com T-shirt Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

       My kids always wear green on St. Patrick's day.  Why?  Because there is always that atrocious kid who thinks it's funny to pinch other kids just because they didn't wear green on some random day in March.  When I was a kid, I couldn't even tell you what time of year St. Patrick's Day was in.  But now I do, I never want my kids to get pinched, so I'm right on top of that.
     We even will celebrate it at home with green frosted cupcakes and green been casserole, you get my drift.  Pretty sure my distaste for childhood pinchers has driven that celebration into existence.  I force myself to remember the holiday by choosing to celebrate it and get excited about it.  That way my kids will not get pinched.
     That's why when I saw the opportunity to try out a festive St. Patrick's Day t-shirt from FunnyIrishTshirts.com for my husband, I was thrilled.  It isn't the kind of humor that I normally go for, but it plays off the whole "beer goggles" thing and I thought it was kind of funny.
     Of course it's green which is really a great color on my husband.  It has a cute shamrock design under the words, which reads "You look like I could use a drink".  I think I might have to get him some of those beer goggle glasses to go with it for the big day.
     My husband reported that the shirt was very comfortable and that he got lots of comments on it.  The shirt fit really well also.
     FunnyIrishTshirts has the kinds of shirts that you would expect.  Though mostly drinking themed, there are some that are more family friendly.  Some of my favorites being these:
      And I kind of love this one.  Not that it's super family friendly or anything, but it gets the point across:
      Shirts at FunnyIrishTshirts.com cost between $19 and $28.95 depending on what style shirt you would like, men's t-shirts are cheapest and hoodies are most expensive with tank tops and other items falling in the middle.
     Overall, I think the quality is nice, the color and feel are also nice and there is enough variety to find a shirt for almost anyone.  I'm really happy with our shirt from FunnyIrishTshirts.com.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

 
Free Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design