11 December, 2012

In just a bit!

     I feel like I am apologizing a lot this week, but man has the past few weeks been rough.  I didn't get my video review up because in an attempt to make myself feel better, I dyed my hair and had a pretty crumby reaction leaving me to resemble a slightly less hideous version of Quasimodo.  Trust me, you didn't want to see that.  But video is being taken today and I hope to have it up tonight or tomorrow.  You will love what we are showing you!
     To make up for my stunning lack of presence this week, we are going to be having us a couple AWESOME giveaways later tonight and tomorrow totaling $163 with four winners total!  So please bear with me as I get caught up and enjoy what we have coming :)
     In the meanwhile, please check out our open giveaways:

Except for the product(s) given to me for the purpose of reviewing, I received no compensation for this post. All opinions are 100% my own.
Enter to Win a Year of Kiwi Crate!

0 comments:

 
Free Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design