17 May, 2011

So Simple So Sweet Card Review

I keep my cards.  Every year, I try my best to keep them safe and put away so that I can look at them from time to time and remember certain years.  Those memories are so much easier to recall when the card stands out.  A plain card might be remembered, but it is hard to attach it to the event or the year.  However, when I see a cool card, like the one The Streaker got for her birthday, it is hard to forget.

The card is from So Simple So Sweet on Etsy and she has a great selection of cards different occasions, from anniversary and new baby, to birthdays and thanks.  Her cards are so cute.  I love that the lady bug is removable in it's own pocket.
I also love that the pocket is sewn on with embroidery floss.  It really gives it a great look and a personal feel.  I felt like the card was made just for my daughter :)  I just adore her whole collection of cards.  Check some of these out:
So Simple So Sweet also makes finger puppets and puppet gloves as well.  Like this glove story of Daniel in the Lion's Den and many others.  They are a great idea for story telling and interactive play.
The puppets are held to the gloves by magnets that are fixed to the end of each finger and he has plenty to choose from.  I particularly like the Train Friends, Itsy Bitsy Spider, and Noah's Ark.  She has some really cute characters and sets are just $7.  You can also check her out on Facebook, there is an Etsy tab on the left.

Down to business:
Impressed?  Heck yeah I was!
Pros: Intricate and cute.
         Hand sewn, great quality.
         No more expensive than your average birthday card at $4/card and $1 shipping.

Cons:  Actually, none.
Satisfied/Recommend?  Yes, and I already have.
Get again? Yup, sure would.

Do you save your cards?

1 comments:

babar said...

love to see the finger cards these cards are more attractive for children for their playing activity.
plastic discount card
PVC cards

 
Free Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design