14 May, 2011

A Child's Wonderland Woven Headband Review

Girls look adorable in headbands.  It's a fact.  So of course, being a mother of four girls, I have seen my share of them and my favorite by far is the woven head band.  They can be so pretty and after watching a video tutorial on how to make them, I have an even bigger love for them.  Those ribbons can get confusing!
A Child's Wonderland on Etsy has an array of woven bands.  And that is where I got this absolutely adorable bumble bee head band.  It's woven from 4 different ribbons (white with a black outline, white, yellow, and black).  It has a big black bow on top, topped by a corker bow using the same 4 ribbons and then a small bumble bee accent.  Isn't he cute?
I love the colors, I love the bee, I love the bow on top.  I also love the other bows and hats that A Child's Wonderland has to offer, like these:
After seeing this Black and Red Paw Print Woven Headband, I can totally envision a beetle juice headband :)  I love the colors together and all the little paw prints.
Perfect for a Halloween party!  I think this Mickey Mouse Pumpkin Head hair clip is adorable!
And this White Baby Kufi Hat with Pink Panda Ribbon is so sweet, I'd love to know where the little accent animals come from, they are the perfect addition.

So let's get to the Nitty gritty:
Impressed?  Yeah, I was.

Pros: The headband seems REALLY sturdy.
         It's adorable!!!
         Competitive pricing at only $8.50 compared to others at $10.50 and up!
         Also at least $1 cheaper in shipping than some others we've seen.

Cons: Construction seemed a touch hasty with visible glue and some fray at the tips.

But at that price, we aren't complaining.  The glue is not visible while being worn and the fray took 2 seconds and a lighter to fix.

Satisfied/Recommend?  Heck yeah, I love this band!  And Baby Bee looks precious in it.
Get again?  Who knows, if she comes out with a lady bug or butterfly band, I might just be stopping by :)
So tell me, what is your favorite kind of band?  Do you wear bands yourself?





0 comments:

 
Free Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design