05 April, 2011

Have a ball with Send A Ball: A Review

I don't think I have ever been so intrigued by a package in the mail before.  I was so excited to get my Send a Ball.  I secretly hoped that it would fit in the mailbox and the mail lady wouldn't have to drop it off at my door just so that The Big One could get it herself when she got off the bus.

It didn't work out that way.  The mail lady did indeed drive up the driveway to deliver it personally.  I think she must have thought I was a fool to get it in the mail, but I was so excited to see it.  Behold.... my mail:
And by mine, I of course mean the kids'... hehe.  Speaking of the kids, they were super excited when Send a Ball came.  It came in the mail just as it is, all blown up.  The ball is rugged and it seems to me that the quality definitely beats the pants off your local department stores.  In fact, I can see it hanging around for a few years, even with MY kids!  They played with it all afternoon, they were so happy.
 Yes, they are outside with no shoes... we had amazing weather, and then 18 inches of snow in one day *sigh*

The ball made it through the storm just fine.
You can order a ball in lots of different designs.  From get well designs to belated birthday wishes, there are 8 designs.  But since one of them is customizable, the possibilities are endless.
Send a Ball is sent as just a plain ball, no box, no stuffing, no tape.  If it is shipped in the United States, delivery confirmation is available.  If shipped internationally, the ball comes still blown up, but in a bag and delivery confirmation is unavailable.  Each ball is $16 plus S&H.

Which ball is your favorite? 



Disclaimer: I received these products to review and was not paid for this review. My review is 100% my honest opinion.

0 comments:

 
Free Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design