28 March, 2011

Dress them up for Easter with Willow Branch Boutique


Do you love to dress your kids up for Easter and other holidays?  I do.  It's getting a bit hard to find four matching dressed in sizes 6 mos -  6 years, but I try to make them match (corny?... maybe, I don't care).   Easter is coming next month and I am already planning what their hair will look like, no joke.  I wouldn't normally, but I have been collecting hair pretties the last few months, and I am excited. I have gotten a good many of them from Willow Branch Boutique.
Have you heard of it?  If you have a daughter, you should definitely check it out.  Kiki, the owner, makes amazing bows, clips and headbands for little girls.  And she loves to celebrate the holidays with new products, like the one above that she made for St. Patrick's Day.  I don't care if St. Patrick's Day is over or not, I still want that headband.  It is awesome.


And this one would look great on a little girl for Easter.  In fact, I have my eye on a LOT of her things.  Particularly all her Valentines bows and clips.    Her ribbons are great!  And you don't have to worry about quality.  All of Kiki's headbands are hand sewn so that they will not easily be torn apart by little hands.  And thank goodness for that because my girls are destructive *sigh*  And so far, they haven't destroyed the clips either :)
And she doesn't just have hair pretties either, she also does some great embossed note card sets, like this one:
That bad boy is on my list.  I absolutely love it.  It's so... green.  It speaks to me.  It says "Save the bees!"


You should definitely check her out.  She has lots of great things to come and lots of amazing things already there.  Want something customized?  Ask her!  You will find no one sweeter and better to deal with.  I promise :)



Disclaimer: I received these products to review and was not paid for this review. My review is 100% my honest opinion. Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I will totally check that out!!!! Your blog is so cute and your kids are adorable!!

I am a new follower from the Tuesday blog hop and would love a follow back!

Also, I have a new giveaway going on that is great for kids. One lucky winner will get an I Spy Bag of their choice, it is one of the coolest toys that we own!!!

Have a very Happy Tuesday!

Hope
http://www.peanutbutterandhopey.com

Unknown said...

Oh yea.... and I am a new networked blog follower.... have a super great Tuesday!

Hope

 
Free Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design