06 February, 2011

***Socks4Life Review***


Love socks?  I do.  My feet get cold and I love the feel of nice comfy socks on my feet.  And if you like unique socks, you might want to check out Socks4Life, they have a huge selection of socks and leg warmers for women, men, and children.

I was fortunate enough to be able to try a few pair.  My favorites were the slipper socks.




They are super soft and they don't slip off when you sleep.  They also have grippy pads on the bottoms, which is great if you have slippery floors like I do. 

I also tried the liner socks, made specifically for women's dress shoes with low sides, such as some high heels or tennis shoes. 



I loved the way they fit.  The heel didn't slip off like I imagined it would.  They felt great and they looked great in my brown shoes that regular socks look bulky in.

And the other pair I tried were the Yelete Rhinestone Leg Warmers.  They look great over high heels.



Socks4Life has women's socks, crew socks, Low cut socks, even  novelty socks (who doesn't love those?)  And they aren't badly priced at all!

Do you wear leg warmers? 



Disclaimer: I received these products to review and was not paid for this review. My review is 100% my honest opinion. Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

0 comments:

 
Free Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design