06 February, 2011

iplaybabywear Food Storage Cubes Review



   With everything that is being added to food now a days, I love being able to make my own baby food for my daughter. I love making things from scratch and there is a sense of security and pride in knowing that you are putting good things in the bellies of the ones you love. That is why I am giving two thumbs up to iplaybabywear food storage cubes by Green Sprouts. They come in sets of four in each tray and the ones I got were polypropylene, but they come in glass too with the lids being interchangeable. They snap down securely which is nice for travel and no spilling. They are bpa free and as far as I can tell they are dishwasher safe. I have seen no damage from washing them that way. They easily stack and come with stickers to write the type of food and date you made it. Organization was definitely in mind with these!
   My daughter started eating foods at 5 months and she was sooo fussy, so when I found foods she liked I just pureed them in my bullet and used the food cubes. Now that I have them, I can't imagine not using them! I don't have anything negative to say about them, they are a must for any parent that makes their own baby food or would like to get into it. 
   i play and Green Sprouts are both a registered trademark of i play inc. and they specialize in bringing us products that are safe for the environment and for our little ones. They know that babies love to put things in their mouths and children learn by their senses so they make sure all their products are safe when they do so! 
   They have a great selection of outer wear and toys and teethers. All of their products are super cute and again safe. Look at this adorable hat... you can just tell its really soft and it looks great. If you want a safe place to go and to feel good about buying things for your baby, please support i play and shop with good reason :)
   








Disclaimer: I received these products to review and was not paid for this review. My review is 100% my honest opinion. Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Monday Day!!
Thank you very much for linking up to Happ Monday Blog Hop. My name is Naomi and I have a beauty blog called, Miso Glamorous Beauty Blog. I'm hosting a Vedette shapewear giveaway, please enter if you are interested. I happy to follow your blog and I look forward to new posts.
Have a good day
Naomi
http://misoglamorous.blogpot.com

 
Free Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design