05 January, 2011

Temporary Tattoos review

  What kid doesn't love temporary tattoos? I know mine do, and what's great from a parents stand point is the fact that they are temporary. This can help with convincing a child not to get a real one. They make some really nice realistic ones now without the pain and regret. So when my girls said they wanted some temporary tattoos, I found www.tattoosales.com
   They sent out a great package of all different styles of tattoos. Some were tribal, some were animals, and others were glitter. These of course were the girls' favorite. I liked them too, but I wasn't overly impressed with how they were hard to put on and they looked like patches of dirt a day or two after application. But when they were first applied they were by far what we all thought were the best looking. The rest of the tattoos were fine. They seemed to wear off little by little like any other temporary tattoo. 
   What is great with the tattoos at www.tattoosales.com is that these are the tattoos that are usually stocked in all the bubble machines so you can find them everywhere. It took little time to get the tattoos and like I said before they had a lot of different styles. Also, they can now do personalized tattoos. You can have your own logo made into temporary tattoos to show off. That is pretty cool :) Click here to hear what other customers have to say, or go here to see some of what they offer. I love the easy application henna tattoos. Get the celtic look without the application process of henna. Out of a five star rating I give these guys a 4.5. Just know that the glitter tats are a one day deal and you are good to go!




Disclaimer: I received these products to review and was not paid for this review. My review is 100% my honest opinion. Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love supopi.blogspot.com! Here I always find a lot of helpful information for myself. Thanks you for your work.
Webmaster of http://loveepicentre.com and http://movieszone.eu
Best regards

 
Free Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design