15 November, 2010

***Electronic Cigarettes, Inc. Review***

I hate smoking.  Not gonna lie.  Everything about it bothers me.  It especially bothers me when my husband smokes because he didn't always.  Back in high school, when we were friends, he never smoked, and in fact, we parted ways the very day he picked it up BECAUSE he picked it up.
We did find our way back to each other 3 years later, but his smoking is still a very big problem for me.  I am done nagging and I am done giving dirty looks (for the most part).  Obviously, it has gotten me nowhere.  But I'm not giving up the fight.  In fact, I went searching for a company who would let me review the electronic cigarettes we have all heard so much about.  And Electronic Cigarettes, Inc. was nice enough to oblige.  THANK YOU ECI!!!!!!


Let me just say, that I did NOT try these.  The following review is solely from what my husband has told me.  So let's proceed.


First of all... he LOVES them.  I just want to put that out there.  He loves that he can smoke in the house instead of going outside in the rain.  It's nice because I don't have to know he is doing it, so I don't have to be so stressed over it.


He says:  Unlike real cigarettes, it does not have a burning sensation in the lungs, but stays to the mouth only.  He also says that the flavor is not the same.  He prefers the taste of a real cigarette, but we will be trying different flavors until we find one that is favorable.  In fact, we want to try out the Duo Pro ones.  A 5 pack, which is equal to about 7 1/2 packs of cigarettes is only $14.95!
He loved that it lit up like a real one.  It was almost like a toy for a few minutes.  One of them that we reviewed lit up blue.  He liked that one.

So... pros and cons:


His pros:
Actually works for the habit and the craving.
He can smoke inside.
Cheaper.


My pros:
I don't have to see him go outside and know that he is doing it.
Healthier!!!  This is my biggie, right here.
Doesn't stink.


Cons:
Taste isn't quite the same.
The Smoke Pass disposables that we tried out can get kinda pricey. 


But the important thing is that we found his quit smoking aid that he can be excited about.  And if he never quits, at least I can be happy that it is healthier and it isn't harming the kids.


Have you tried to quit?  What worked best for you?




Disclaimer: I received these products to review and was not paid for this review. My review is 100% my honest opinion. Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

3 comments:

MommyTrenches said...

I quit using Wellbutrin and www.becomeanex.org
In case your husband does start to make the move towards quitting, that website is AMAZING. It is unlike any other 'quit smoking program' out there!

SAKT Homestead said...

Thanks! I'll look into it :)

Unknown said...

i am your newest follower from blog hop. please visit my blog and follow me back when you get a chance, thanks. http://mizzreviewlady-mommyreviews.blogspot.com/

 
Free Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design