26 October, 2010

***Lil' Critters Gummy Vitamins Review***

Northwest Natural Products, Inc was nice enough to let me review their Lil' Critters Vitamin C Gummy Vitamins. I've tried other gummy vitamins that were very yummy and well liked by my kids, but I wanted to try these and see what I thought of them.

And uh, I'm just gonna come right out and say it... these Vitamin C gummies are probably the best gummies I have ever had, vitamin or otherwise. And I have eaten a LOT of gummies. They are a favorite in this house. So it's pretty cool that a favorite snack is also something that does great things for the body.

Here is what the Lil' Critters website says about vitamin C:You can read about all your essential vitamins on their site. They also have a kids club. If your child is enrolled in the kids club, they get surprises and freebies in the mail all year long. On the site is also puzzles, lots of games and fun facts for the kids.

Lil' Critters also has a Facebook page and a Twitter page where you can get daily tips and updates on all things Lil' Critters.

So if your kids won't eat their vitamins, I definitely suggest you give these a try, they are excellent!

Do you take a vitamin?

Disclaimer: I received these products to review and was not paid for this review. My review is 100% my honest opinion.

0 comments:

 
Free Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design