06 September, 2010

I've Realized Something



We had a birthday party a few days ago and as I was looking through the photos, I realized something. My kids have so much more love for each other than my siblings and I had for each other growing up. It's amazing to see them stick up for each other when they get into trouble or to help each other feel better when they hurt themselves.

When I was growing up, it was always get the other into trouble or make them trip cause it was funny to watch their face as they went down. Maybe I just remember it that way because I was the youngest. Maybe my siblings were plenty lovey before I was old enough to remember it. But uh... I don't remember it that way.

How did you get along with your siblings growing up? Were you real close or did you fight like cats and dogs?

0 comments:

 
Free Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design