20 August, 2010

I ROCK the Parallel Park


Just thought you all should know that. With four children, you would think I would have my license by now, wouldn't you? But alas, I do not. My road test is coming up very soon. And by very soon, I mean less than a week! I'm not concerned at all with parallel parking. I'm mostly concerned with everything else! I feel like I'm preparing for an on-stage performance. But it has to be done after all.

This is "The Punk", she goes to speech therapy once a week. It was supposed to be twice a week, but it can't be twice until I get my license and I can bring her twice.

She also starts preschool in a couple weeks, and I will need to bring her to that.

And this hamster is "The Big One". She wants to play school sports. I guess I thought that not having a license was not really an issue. Boy was I wrong. Now that my kids are in school, things are in a whole new ball game! And unless I want my kids to be miserable, I've got to get my butt in gear.

But I want to hear from all of you out there. Do you have your license? Did you pass the road test your first time? What is your biggest driving challenge?

Leave a comment and let me know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe. i still havent done mine!! LOL!! i need to get on it!

SAKT Homestead said...

Yeah you do! You will really need it once the kiddos hit Elementary.

 
Free Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design